Short-term care and senior rehabilitation.
Quality care and a personalized experience.
Feel better faster after illness, injury, or a hospital stay. Our skilled rehabilitation team members are experts in treating senior adults. They’ll work with you to develop a customized short-term care plan, so you can reach your goals as quickly and safely as possible.
Your best route to recovery.
We’re proud to lead the standards for senior rehabilitation care in the area, winning the 2019-2020 Best Nursing Home Short-Term Rehabilitation Award from U.S. News & World Report.
Our short-term rehabilitation services are provided in a welcoming residential setting at Harbour Health Center. So that you can fully focus on your health and healing, we take care of chores like housekeeping and laundry, and help you with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming and medication management. Our team of physical, occupational, and speech therapists will consult with your personal physician, ensuring your plan for short-term care is entirely customized to your needs.
During your short-term stay, we’ll assist with the details of hospital admission, discharge and more. We’ll also conduct a home assessment or home visit to ensure you’re able to safely return to your normal routine.
Treatment plans are available to residents and nonresidents, and may include:
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Fall prevention program
- Neurologic rehabilitation for stroke, multiple sclerosis and Parkinson’s disease
- Dysphagia/Swallowing program (VitalStim®)
- Adaptive/Assistive equipment training
- Retraining activities of daily living
- Pulmonary program
- Cardiac heart failure program (not cardiac rehabilitation)
- Balance and vestibular therapy
- Low-vision screening
Rehabilitation services and amenities:
- Private or companion suite
- Three chef-prepared meals daily
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Daily housekeeping and personal laundry service
- A variety of life-enriching cultural, social and recreational activities
- Art, technology and music programs
- Spacious, inviting common areas, including landscaped gardens and grounds
- Around-the-clock staffing
- Emergency call system
- iPads and Wi-Fi for individual engagement
- Scheduled transportation
- Full-service salon and barbershop
Contact us to learn more about our short-term and long-term rehabilitation services.
Use the form on this page, or call 941-315-7487.