Catch up with friends at the sports bar. Sign up for a yoga class. Watch the grandkids collect seashells by the ocean. Explore Punta Gorda’s mom and pop stores. Our campus brims with opportunities that make each day more fulfilling.
Freedom to enjoy what you love.
Whether you choose an activity from the robust community calendar or do something on your own, there are plenty of ways to get to know your neighbors and stay as busy or relaxed as you like.
If you’re interested in a subject or a particular pastime but don’t see it on our calendar, let us know! Residents take an active role in our community, initiating and leading classes, clubs and committees.
There’s more to explore.
Regular community outings take you to neighborhood shops, dining and entertainment in and around Charlotte County. Our campus is nestled on 40 acres by Charlotte Harbor and Gasparilla Sound, near stunning Gulf Coast beaches. Our residents enjoy being close to historic Punta Gorda, Fishermen’s Village bustling with waterside shopping and first-class restaurants, and the beautiful Harborwalk that winds along the Charlotte Harbor shoreline. There’s easy access to fishing, sailing, and Florida’s many popular watersports.
Our location between Fort Myers and Sarasota is just 40 minutes from Southwest Florida International Airport. You’re only minutes from over half-dozen golf courses, the 380-acre Tippecanoe Environmental Park, and cultural attractions such as Broadway Palms Dinner Theatre and Charlotte Symphony Orchestra.
- Community flower and vegetable garden
- Happy Hours, music nights and themed dinner parties
- Outings to local attractions
- 45+ interest groups and energizing volunteer opportunities
Try them out:
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Arts and crafts studio
- Woodworking shop
- Beautifully designed walking paths
- Game room
- Heated indoor pool
More to explore nearby:
- Charlotte Harbor
- Gulf Coast beaches
- Punta Gorda historic district
- Fishermen’s Village with waterside boutiques, cafés, pubs and dining
- Scenic Harborwalk along a 2-mile stretch of Charlotte Harbor and the Peace River
- Seven golf courses, including award-winning Port Charlotte Golf Club and Riverwood Golf Club
- Port Charlotte, with 165 miles of waterways, public gardens and parks
- Tippecanoe Environmental Park with hiking trails and wildlife viewing through a 380-acre preserve of uplands and wetlands.
- Lifelong learning at Florida SouthWestern State College and Port Charlotte campus
- State-of-the-art health care at three nearby hospitals, including Bayfront Health and Fawcett Memorial