Assisted living in private apartment homes.
Assistance with daily tasks. Companionship at just the right time. Someone you can trust, who brings a smile to your face. Assisted living gives you the freedom and flexibility to enjoy each day and live as independently as possible.
The right help makes all the difference.
When you want the best care in assisted living, count on the qualified professional help you’ll receive at South Port Square. We collaborate with you to design a plan for your specific needs — including bathing, dressing, grooming, medication management, and other activities of daily living. Because we’re a Life Plan Community, you’ll have the advantage of being able to transition seamlessly to other levels of care if needed.
The cost of assisted living is covered by a monthly fee that includes a maintenance-free residence, personalized care, dining and more. Residents have access to all community services and amenities, such as fitness classes, chef-prepared dining, and a full-service salon and barbershop.
We also offer respite care to give seniors and their caregivers a break from their usual routine. Seniors can receive the personalized care they need while they enjoy the vibrant lifestyle in our assisted living facility, allowing caregivers the time to rest or take care of other responsibilities. Reservations are required to book a short respite stay.
Assisted living services and amenities include:
- Beautifully appointed, maintenance-free residence
- Innovative and flexible dining program
- Customized care assessment — initial and ongoing
- Courtyard and gardens, walking paths
- Indoor heated pool, fitness center, arts and crafts studio, and other community amenities
- Fitness and wellness programs, including yoga
- Regularly scheduled transportation
- Personal concierge services
- Wellness center and therapy room
- Weekly housekeeping and flat linen service
- Around-the-clock staffing
- 24-hour security and in-home emergency response
- Private dining room for family gatherings
- Community garden
- Inviting common areas, including game room
- Banking and postal services
- Business center with computers
- Basic cable and utilities (except internet and phone)
- Wi-Fi access